Did You Know...

Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.

Search all help content:

Back to all FAQ's

Question: How can I change the credit card I am using?

Answer: To change the credit card you are using, from within the software, you may click Home tab > Order/Renew > Renew.

This will take you to a place on our web site where you may update your credit card information.

This does not always work. For example, if your name does not match our records exactly, or there is an arrears on your account, you will not be able to complete the change online.

In that case, you may call our sales line toll-free at 1-877-477-5488.

Back to all FAQ's