- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: How can I use the software on two PCs, one at work and one at home?
Answer: You can download Family Law Software to the second computer free of charge.
This screen will describe the steps.
1. Get Your KeyCode. You will need to know your KeyCode. You can find your KeyCode by starting the software (where it is already installed), and clicking Home tab > Enter KeyCode > Enter KeyCode.
2. Download and Install. Go to the second computer. From the second computer, go to our home page, www.FamilyLawSoftware.com, and click Current Subscribers > Download Latest Version.
This will take you here:
3. Follow the instructions to download and install the software.
4. The first time you start the software on the new computer, you will be asked for a KeyCode. Enter your KeyCode as obtained in step 1.
5. You are now set up on the second computer and ready to go.
You may also send files "to yourself" back and forth between the two computers. From within the software, click Files tab > Send File to Self, then, from the other computer, Files tab > Get Files.
Or, you may store your files in the cloud, accessible to all computers:
You may download and use the software on as many computers as are used by the licensee and his or her assistant or paralegal.
Additional professionals should acquire additional licenses.