- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: How do I show itemized deductions?
Answer: To show itemized deductions, do the following:
1. Select "Living Expenses" topic.
2. There will be a "short list" of key living expenses there, for each spouse.
3. At the bottom of the list is a link to click to get the complete list.
4. For each expense, in the column labeled "Tax Category", select the drop-down item that describes the deduction.
5. Fill in the other columns as appropriate. If you leave "Start Year" blank, it will start in the current year. If you leave "End Year" blank, it will run for all remaining years.
6. If instead, you wish to enter a single total for each year, you can click a link on the top living expense page to do that as well.