- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: How can I Remove Family Law Software from my hard drive?
Answer: Family Law Software has a standard "Uninstall" procedure, which works as follows:
1. Click the "Start" button on your Windows desktop.
2. Select "All Programs" and find Family Law Software.
3. Select "Family Law Software" then select "Uninstall Family Law Software."
As an alternative...
1. Click the "Start" button.
2. Select "Control Panel."
3. Select "Add or Remove Programs."
4. Find "Family Law Software."
5. Select "Family Law Software" then follow the directions to remove Family Law Software.
Please note that the uninstall will remove the program, but it will NOT remove the data files or the program folder.
If you wish to remove the data files and program folder:
1. Copy your data onto a floppy disk or another computer. You can save your data to a floppy disk by clicking the "Files" tab, clicking the "Floppy Transfer" topic, and following the directions there.
2. Click the Windows "Start" button, then "My Computer." Go to the Program Files folder and the FLSPlan folder within that.
3. Drag the FLSPlan Folder to the Recycle Bin.