- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: How can I send a client file to tech support?
Answer: The best way to send us a file is to click the Home tab > Tech Support > Send Your File.
But if a firewall prevents you from doing this, you may e-mail us your file.
To e-mail a client file to us, do the following:
1. Change the name and identifying details of the client.
2. Exit Family Law Software.
3. Start your e-mail program.
4. Address the e-mail to support@FamilyLawSoftware.com
5. Indicate that you want to send an attachment.
6. Click to the folder: My Documents / Family Law Software
7. Select your file.
8. Type a subject line and text explaining the issue.
9. Send the e-mail.