- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: How can I send files to other professionals via e-mail or through your server?
You can send files to another person either of two ways:
A. By e-mail; or
B. Through our server.
The notes below will explain each method.
A. By e-mail. (Can send to anyone, e.g., Client or Trial User, as well as subscriber.)
To send a file to an attorney, client, financial professional, or anyone else via e-mail, do the following:
In Family Law Software, click Files tab >Send File to Anyone.
If for some reason, that does not work, you may manually send a Family Law Software file as an e-mail attachment.
To do that:
1. Go to your e-mail program and start an e-mail.
2. Specify that you want to send an attachment (typically, this may be done by clicking an image of a paperclip).
If you are not sure where they are stored, go back to Family Law Software, and click the Files tab. At the top of the screen, you will see listed the current folder and, if it is different, your default folder. That is the folder to which you wish to navigate to find the attachment.
The Family Law Software file may have our symbol next to it and the extension ".fls."
4. Select that file, and send the e-mail.
The instructions for the recipient for opening a file sent by e-mail are as follows:
1. Download the file into the folder where your Family Law Software files are stored.
2. Start Family Law Software.
3. In Family Law Software, click the yellow Files tab at the top, then the Open button. Find the file and open it.
B. Through our server. (Only if the recipient is a subscriber.)
Click Files >Send File to Anyone > Send File, and click "Through Our Server." Specify the recipient's Professional ID and Access Code, as prompted.
This is easier on the receiving end.
The recipient just clicks Files tab > Get Files > Download.