- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: How do I enter a Code Section 2640 Reimbursement into the software?
Answer: Here is how to enter a Section 2640 Reimbursement for separate property due to a party. Let's say that Party A is the party to whom the reimbursement is due.
1. Go to the "more info" screen for the real estate property.
2. Scroll down to the section for Separate (non-community property), and enter the amount there, as shown below:
3. If the property will be given to Party B, there is a way to specify that, by clicking the "more info" link shown in the image above.
4. On the footnote for the asset, indicate the source of the claim.
You will see the marital and community property on the Community & Separate property report.