- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: How can I change the name that appears in the footer when I print?
Answer: You can change the name if the other professional is also a licensed Family Law Software subscriber.
Another licensed professional
1. Click Home tab >KeyCodes >Add user.
2. Enter the user's name and KeyCode.
3. Click Home tab > KeyCodes > Select User.
4. The name that you have selected will now print at the bottom of the printed page.
5. To change other professional information for this additonal user, click Home tab > Prof'l Info > Click here to enter your professional information.
Another professional who is not licensed
As you may know, we do not limit the number of computers on which the software may be installed.
So how do we prevent unlimited copying of the software?
What we do -- and the only thing we do -- to prevent unlimited copying, is to print the licensed subscriber's name at the bottom of each page.
This is the only method we use to safeguard our intellecutal property, and so it can not be removed.
We thank you for your understanding.