Did You Know...

Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.

Search all help content:

Back to all FAQ's

Question: Can I change the letters "H" and "W" on the Property Division report and data entry fields? (Useful for same-sex couples.)

Answer: Yes, you can.

1. Click Files & Settings > Settings > Assumptions.

3. Change the initials as illustrated below.

Back to all FAQ's