- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: How can a client send me her information electronically?
There are two steps: getting the client started, and getting the data back.
Getting the client started
The easiest way to get the client started is to click Files tab > Get Client Started.
Fill in the client's name and e-mail address and click "Send E-mail," as shown above.
Because this e-mail is generated automatically, it is sometimes treated by Internet service providers as spam. In that case, the client will not receive the e-mail.
If the client does not receive the e-mail, you will want to send the same information manually.
Here is how to do that:
1. Click the link on the screen to print an instruction sheet to show your client.
2. At the top of the screen, click the Export button, and export to a text file.
3. Highlight the contents of the text file, copy it, and paste it into a Word document. Save the Word document.
4. Whenever you want to get a client started, e-mail the Word document to the client. Or cut and paste the content from the Word document into an e-mail to the client.