- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: I have received my KeyCode. How do I enter it and get going?
Answer: Thank you for subscribing to Family Law Software! Here is how to get going.
2. Run (double-click if necessary) the downloaded file, FLSPro.exe, to install the software on your computer. If you can not find the downloaded file to run in your browser window, press Ctrl+J in your browser. In several browsers this brings up a list of downloaded files. Run "FLSPro.exe."
3. Double-click the icon on your desktop (Windows) or Applications folder (Mac) to start the software. (In the Mac, you can drag the icon from the Applications folder to the icon bar at the bottom. Then it will start from the icon bar.)
4. In Family Law Software, click Home tab > KeyCodes > New KeyCode, as shown below.
5.Fill in the name and KeyCode information exactly as sent to you in the e-mail you received from us. Dashes are required.
6. To get oriented, you may wish to view our training videos:
On that page, find your state. Financial professionals from all states should click the link for financial professionals.
7. Further, you may wish to sign up for a free online monthly Webinar series.
Again, welcome to Family Law Software!