- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: I am having trouble installing the Macintosh version.
Answer: The steps to downloading the Macintosh version are as follows (you may wish to print these out):
1. Download. Click the "Accept and Download" button on the download screen.
2. Unzip. After the download completes, double-click the downloaded file "FLSMac.dmg" (or FLSMac (1).dmg, etc.). If you are using Safari, this will be in the top right-hand corner. For Chrome, this will be at the bottom left.
3. Minimize. After that runs, minimize your browser (click the yellow button in the corner).
4. Drag. You will see the Family Law Software icon and the Applications folder in a window. Drag the Family Law Software icon onto the Applications icon.
5. Dock. Go to Finder, open the Applications folder, and drag the Family Law Software icon to the Dock at the bottom of the screen. You only ever need to do this once.
6. Start. Start Family Law Software by clicking the icon in the Dock at the bottom of the screen.
You could conceivably get error messages along the way. Here are the ones we know of: