- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
I am getting the message "Family Law Software is damaged and can't be opened.
Answer: This message is appearing because of an issue with our Apple Developer validation.
To open the software, do the following:
1. Go to System Preferences... > Security & Privacy > General tab.
2. Click the Lock icon in the lower left corner and enter your password to make changes.
3. Note what the selection is, then select "Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere."
4. Start Family Law Software.
5. Repeat steps 1-3, but restore the previous selection.
We do expect to resolve this problem, but this work-around should solve it for now.