- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: How can I calculate child support modifications if there is split custody (each parent is custodial for one or more children).
Answer: Here are the steps to take:
1. Create a new file (Files tab > Save As...). This will be a "what if" file.
2. In this file, on the Lawyer tab > Children screen (or Financial tab > Children screen, or Lawyer tab > Key Support Data screen), indicate that the oldest child is not of an age to be eligible for child support, by clearing the "Eligible Age" box shown below:
3. See what the "current" child support is. The result will be the modification calculated when that child ages out.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for remaining children.