- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: I have installed the software, but nothing happens when I click the icon.
This may be a permissions/security problem.
1. Open File Explorer (called Windows Explorer in Windows 7 and earlier). You can do this by holding down the Windows key and pressing the letter "E."
2. Navigate to c:\Program Files (x86)\FLSPlan. Do this by finding the folder icon labeled "Hard Drive C:" (or similar language) and double-clicking it. Then find the folder icon labeled "Program Files (x86)" and double-clicking that. Finally, find the folder icon labeld FLSPlan, and double-click that.
3. Find the file named FLSPlan.exe.
4. With your mouse, right-click that file.
5. A menu will pop up. Select "Run as Administrator."
If not, please contact technical support.