Release Notes for Version 6.06, released May 12,
This release contains several small updates and corrections:
1. IRA. In situations where there was a distribution and a liquidation of an IRA, both in the same year, the software was causing the IRA to grow at too fast a rate. This has been corrected.
2. Mortgage. In a refinancing or second mortgage, it is possible to specify that the proceeds go to one spouse, the other, or both. We clarified that this option is available only for mortgages to be taken out after the current date, and thus only for mortgages that use the Detailed Method of entering the mortgage information.
3. Rhode Island Child Support. The worksheet has been updated to add a line for medical expense paid.
4. Scenarios. In prior versions it was not possible to change Child Support when the Guidelines / Planner Link / "Use Child Support Results in the Planner" was selected. Now it is possible.
5. Notes. The notes had been automatically sorted alphabetically, which caused the titles and bodies of the notes to become mismatched. That has been fixed.
"About This Release" Page