Agreement Between User and Family Law Software Inc.
This Web site (www.FamilyLawSoftware.com) is offered to you conditioned on your
acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Web site constitutes your
agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
This Web site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy,
distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information,
software, products or services obtained from this Web site.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to FamilyLawSoftware,
Inc. that you will not
use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
Our absolute unequivocal disclaimer:
You use this web site and software 100% at your own risk.
The content on this site may be wrong, out of date, inapplicable, or misleading.
This site does not replace a lawyer. you are solely responsible for your own actions and
We make no warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose as to either web site or
We disclaim all liability, either express or implied, of any and all kinds whatsoever, to the maximum extent allowed by
This web site covers a lot of law in a lot of states and also synthesizes a great many approaches to the issues of divorce from the emotional perspective.
Despite our best intentions:
- In the "Law" section, the law may be stated incorrectly;
- In the "Law" section, the law we present may be out of date.
- In the "Life" section, we may phrase a concept misleadingly.
- In the "Life" section, suggestions which we give my not be appropriate in your particular case.
- In the "Finance" section, the suggestions may be erroneous or may be stated misleadingly.
- In the software, there may be errors in law or calculation in this program.
- In the software, we may have phrased a question in a way that leads you to misunderstand a question we ask.
- In the moderated forums, the advice may be wrong, misleading, or inappropriate.
- In other parts of the site the content may be wrong, misleading, or inappropriate.
We will endeavor promptly to correct any errors in law or calculation, or any misleading questions, that are pointed out to us.
However, WE ARE NOT LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE IF:
- There are errors in the web site or program; or
- A question is badly phrased, causing you to misread it; or
- Your outcome is in any way bad or worse for having used the web site or software.
- Anything else bad happens in your life, no matter what we did or failed to do.
Put bluntly, this disclaimer means, in every possible way (we'll say it again), YOU USE THIS WEB SITE AND SOFTWARE 100% AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If the law of your state does not allow full disclaimer of liability, then our liability is hereby limited to $100.
If you do not accept the terms of this Disclaimer, please do NOT use this product and do not read the material on this website.
We strongly recommend that every couple undergoing a divorce have the counsel of a competent legal professional. This site supplements but does NOT replace a lawyer, mediator, mental health professional, accountant, or other helping professional.
Back to home page.