How to Enter Data for Your Professional
Here's how to enter your financial information and send it to your divorce professional electronically.
To enter your information for your professional, please do the following:
- Using the links in the e-mail sent to you by your attorney, mediator, or financial advisor, download the software or log in online.
- Under the "Your Info" tab, click each selection (Background & Child, Income, Expenses, Assets & Debts), and fill in your information.
- For Income and Expenses, fill in information for the other party, to the extent you know it.
- When you are ready to send your information to your professional, click the "Transmit" tab at the top.
- To prevent confusion: Once you transmit, you will not be able to change your data. Your professional will take it from there.
- Click here for a video introduction.
Note: You may have received an email indicating that there would be an option for downloaded client software.
To streamline and simplify your data entry process, we have removed that option.
If you have any questions, please contact us.