- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: In More Detail, How Can I E-Mail You a File from Outlook?
Answer: To e-mail a client file to us from Microsoft Outlook, do the following:
1. In Family Law Software, save the file. To do that, click the "Files" tab, then click the "Save" button.
2. Start Outlook. Or, if Outlook is already open, switch to it.
3. Type Ctrl+N ("Control N") to start a new e-mail.
4. Address it to support@FamilyLawSoftware.com. Type a subject. In the body of the screen, type a cover letter that explains the problem you are having.
5. From the menu at the top of the Outlook screen, click "Insert" and then click "File."
6. Next to the filename is a little folder with an arrow on it. Click that folder until you see listed in the main window just a few folders, including the folder called "Local Drive (C:)"
7. Double-click Local Drive (C:), then double-click the folder labeled "My Documents," then double-click the folder labeled "Family Law Software."
8. You should see the file you wish to send. Click it once, and then click the "Insert" button in the lower right hand corner.
9. Near the top of the window in which you have written your message, you'll see a "Send" button. Click the button.
10. If you want the letter to leave immediately, get back to the Outlook inbox, and on the "Tools" menu, select an option to "Send," or "Send and Receive," your e-mails.