Family Law Software Menu


Click on a question to see the answer.

← Back to all FAQs

Question: Where can I find the report entitled After Tax Cash and Support?


Click Analysis & Negotiation > Alimony Needed > Expanded Report.

The report may be called "Spousal Support Needed" or "Spousal Maintenance Needed" in your state.