FAQs - Family Law Software


Click on a question to see the answer.

Question: Can I change the title of the Marital Property Division Report (Community Property Division Report)?

Answer: Yes. Click the link for options at the top of the Marital Property Division report screen, as shown below.


Then enter the new title, as shown below.

you can do a similar thing on the Marital and Separate Property report.

Please note that in community property states, these reports are called Community Property Division report and Community and Separate Property Report, respectively.