Click on a question to see the answer.
Question: How can I show a party's rental expenses on the Affidavit?
Answer: This answer assumes that you have elected to enter expenses with each Real Estate property.
1. Create a new Real Estate property for the rental.
2. Leave the value and mortgage blank, and click "more info."
3. Enter the expenses (including rent).
4. Be sure that the relevant party is marked as paying 100% of the expenses (or whatever % applies).
5. Scroll to the bottom and check the box to have the rental NOT listed as an asset.