FAQs - Family Law Software


Click on a question to see the answer.

Question: How can I show an expense that ends at a future date, such as child care, or when children leave the home?


There are expenses that you know will end at a time in the future. These include childcare, and also expenses that will end when a child leaves the home or becomes emancipated.

Enter the expense on the Living Expenses page (Client Info > Income & Expenses > Living Expenses).

Click more info on that line.

Enter an end year.

For a final partial year, you may override the expense in the final year, at the bottom of the page.