FAQs - Family Law Software


Click on a question to see the answer.

Question: How do I enter IRA and 401(k) contributions?

Answer: Enter IRA and 401(k) contributions on the more info screen for the IRA/401k asset.

1. Go to the Client Info > Assets & Debts screen.

2. Click the button to create an IRA/401k asset.

3. In some states, you will be able to enter the associated contribution right there, in the column labeled "Contrib to."

4. If you can not, click "more info," and enter the contribution on that screen.