Click on a question to see the answer.
I am getting the message "Family Law Software is damaged and can't be opened.
You should move it to the Trash."
Answer: This message is appearing because of an issue with our Apple Developer validation.
To open the software, do the following:
1. Go to System Preferences... > Security & Privacy > General tab.
2. Click the Lock icon in the lower left corner and enter your password to make changes.
3. Note what the selection is, then select "Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere."
4. Start Family Law Software.
5. Repeat steps 1-3, but restore the previous selection.
We do expect to resolve this problem, but this work-around should solve it for now.