FAQs - Family Law Software


Click on a question to see the answer.

Question: For New Jersey child support, how do I enter the Other Dependent Deduction?

Answer: On the Client Info > Child Support data entry screen, Immediately below the line where you enter the children's names, there is a worksheet link for the Other Dependent Deduction.

Follow the line-by-line instructions there.