Family Law Software Menu


Click on a question to see the answer.

← Back to all FAQs

Question: How can I see child support, taxes, and cash flows or a prior year?


Change the Start Year.

To do that, click Files & Settings > Settings > Assumptions, and change the Start Year.

The software can calculate taxes accurately for prior years back through the year 2000.

If the child support rules have changed, the software may not have retained the earlier rules, however.