- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: How can I Remove Family Law Software from my hard drive?
Answer: Family Law Software has a standard "Uninstall" procedure, which works as follows:
1. Click the "Start" button on your Windows desktop.
2. Select "All Programs" and find Family Law Software.
3. Select "Family Law Software" then select "Uninstall Family Law Software."
As an alternative...
1. Click the "Start" button.
2. Select "Control Panel."
3. Select "Add or Remove Programs."
4. Find "Family Law Software."
5. Select "Family Law Software" then follow the directions to remove Family Law Software.
Please note that the uninstall will remove the program, but it will NOT remove the data files or the program folder.
If you wish to remove the data files and program folder:
1. Copy your data onto a floppy disk or another computer. On the Files & Settings > Open/Save/Send, at the top, you can see the folder where your files are stored.
2. Delete those files.
3. Delete the folder in which those files were stored.
4. Delete the Documents \ Family Law Software folder, if you have not already done so.
5. Delete the c:\Program Data\FLSPlan folder.