Click on a question to see the answer.
Question: How can I restart my free trial of Family Law Software?
Answer: First uninstall the old trial, then install a new trial.
Here are the details.
Uninstall the old trial:
Windows 7 or older Windows versions;
1. Click your Windows Start button> All Programs> Family Law Software > Uninstall Family Law Software .
2. Follow the prompts. This should complete in about 10 seconds.
Windows 8 and later versions:
1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you are using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)
2. Search for: Family Law Software.
3. Tap or click Uninstall Family Law Software.
4. Follow the prompts- this should complete in about 10 seconds.
1. Click Finder > New Finder Window> Applications.
2. Locate the Family Law Software app in the Applications window.
3. Drag the Family Law Software app into the Trash (usually at the bottom right of your Dock) and drop it into the Trashcan.
4. If you have previously subscribed and canceled want to do a free trial (this is unusual), follow these steps also:
a. If you have files you want to save, go into the Family Law Software folder in Documents and rename _FLS to _FLS Old.
b. Delete the Family Law Software folder inside of Documents.
Install a new trial:
1. On our web site, select Trial & Order > Download Free Trial..
2. Enter your information again.
3. Download and install.
4. If you are using Macintosh, the KeyCode is TRIAL, in all caps. If you are not prompted for it, click Home tab > KeyCodes > New KeyCode to enter it.
4. If you have previously subscribed, immediately exit and restart Family Law Software.
Please be aware that cases that you created in the old trial may not load in the new trial.
This usually is not a problem, because the reason that people need to restart the trial is that they were not able to find time to use the first trial.
You may repeat this process as often as you need to, until you have time to evaluate the software.