- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- Free Webinar Training
- Download Court Forms
- Modify Professional Listing
- Renew Subscription
Did You Know...
Family Law Software can calculate child support guideline amounts in 21 states.
|Search all help content:||
Question: Each party has completed his client information separately. Can I merge or combine the two client files?
It is not possible to merge or combine two separate client files.
If the clients have already created them, you can do the following:
1. Start Family Law Software and open one of the files.
2. Minimize that window...
...get back to your desktop, and double-click Family Law Software again. This will start a second Family Law Software window.
3. Open the other client file.
4. Drag and resize the Windows so they are next to each other.
5. Go through the data entry screens, and copy and paste from the file with less data into the file with more data.
If the clients have not yet started work, it is possible to avoid creating two separate files.